Thursday, July 25, 2013

Introduction About myself

I am Mr. Phub Dorji born in the western part of Bhutan. I completed my higher secondary school from a government school in the year 2003 and later i joined Tourism and hospitality industry with my aim and target to meet/interact with people around the world and to lend my hand in promoting/preserving the old aged culture and traditions to the outside world.
After serving in well known travel companies in the country and also to many of the overseas travel companies, i here by decided to start or begin with my own Travel Company. The name i have kept for my travel company is Bhutan Tour Organizer, located in Thimphu Bhutan.

The company though its very new and small, i have contract employments of the professional language guides and specialty guides specially for Birding, Trekking and son. I look forward in providing all kind of Tour and Trek packages depending on the clients interest and demand.

To know more about bhutan tour packages, feel free to
email : traveltobhutan@yahoo.com
Skype : bhutan_trip_advisor_11

Kadrinche and thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment